Friday, June 23, 2006

One sweet conversation...

Dont blame me if you dont understand the conversation...just a brainwave.

Here is a love-lorn boy proposing to his girl...

B: I want to wake up every morning and see your face next to me. I want to hold your hand and walk in the park telling you all the little stories I have stored up since childhood. I want to watch your favorite movie feeling you close to me. I want to comfort your every time you are sad and be comforted every time I am down. I want to hear to all your girlie gossip every day smiling and wincing at the same time. I want to make fun of everything that you do and still enjoy every bit of it. I want to torture you endlessly with my singing, I want to do a million things this way...I can keep listing them for the whole day.

G: hmm…you do all this…And then what?

6 comments:

  1. :) and then wat !!!!
    nice ....

    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondrous! Girls are mature at least when it comes to relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do. But what has that got to do with this??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want to confirm if u r the love-lorn boy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could have asked that directly Miss Sherlock Holmie:). The answer is No.

    ReplyDelete