Monday, April 10, 2006

Birthday!!!


I completed one more year on this lovely planet and as usual had to pay a price for it...bumps were very severe this time-lot of pent-up emotions I guess:)..

However one conv I had with a friend immediately after the "celebrations" at office was interesting:

P: Arvind, after seeing that, I am thankful that "I am not a guy".
Me: This was just nothing, my worst nightmare would have been having a person like me in the crowd:).
P: Ungalukku poi pavappattene, enna sollanum!!


Sharing my birthday with Bhoopesh is such an honor and having him with me on the day made it more special than ever before!! More on Boo in another post...


Then there were the gifts-an ornamental Krishna painting, a Godfather collector's edition VCD pack(btw, if you didn't guess already, am a mad mad fan of the Big G:)), a box of chocolates(yummy!!!full box'um enakke enakku!!).

Then four days after my birthday was the real fun...I had sent out an invite for dinner at our house, to all my batchmates at Hyd (23 of them) and all of them accepted the invite!!! Wow, we had to cook for 20 people and I tell you there no other experience in the past two years has been more satisfying and enjoyable than this-everything was on large-scale, we finally had a plaintain-leaf dinner under the moonlight (with some candle-light to bolster it;))...it was fun till the end. Janani sang a beautiful song, other enthu narrated his life-story..and after all this we (a core group of die-hard Gf fans watched the Godfather till 4.30 in the morning:)..



6 comments:

  1. Super da.... Looks like u have great fun...the dinner looks invitng :) moonlightaa...super po...:) will catch u with u guys next time when i come :)

    Enjoy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes machi..It was fun all over...Looking forward to more of these evenings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very nice to celebrate our birthdays like this! really a good idea, next time me gonna try this ;)
    Guys! arvi n boopi wish you a happy bday and all success in your life!
    ~mouly~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dinner was awesome!! Morever, it was a long time since all of us met together and talked...It was just reliving the good old days :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete